Thursday 27 March 2014



Every so often, Missosology Nepal will be doing an interview with a beauty queen which will be known as Queen Talk and for today we will be talking to one of the most talented ladies we have come across with who has already manage to bagged several titles and she is the current Miss International Nepal 2013.

Her previous achievements:
* Former Fresher of Himalayan Whitehouse 2011
* Miss Angel 2011 and Miss Talent
* College Ambassador 2012 Top 3 Finalist and Miss Talent
* Miss International Nepal 2013 and Miss Personality

Interview with Osika Neupane (Miss Nepal Intercontinental 2013)

Her previous achievements:
·         Former fresher of Himalayan Whitehouse 2011
·         Miss Angel 2011 and Miss Talent
·         Top 3 finalist of College Ambassador 2012 and Miss Talent
·         Miss International Nepal 2012 and Miss Personality

MN: Could you give us your introduction to our viewers?
ON: My name is Osika Neupane, I am 20 years old; currently I am studying Bachelor 5th semester running with the average height of 5’6” and living in Kathmandu.

MN: Did you find the pageant you won strange? That the pageant had so many winners?
ON: Actually I say it as a platform for every age group from a kid to a married woman. In fact it’s different in compared to other beauty pageant

MN: How have you plan to represent Nepal at Miss Intercontinental 2013?
ON: hmmm Miss Intercontinental 2013 is happening on November so I have almost 6 months for the preparation. Nepal is a beautiful country everybody knows that so definitely beauty would be my 1st priority and then culture language unity in diversity and also I am working on a project called "chaupadi pratha" so on that I will focus more on that as well.

MN: Do you think your title is misleading as it is called Miss International Nepal although you are being sent to Miss Intercontinental?
ON: haha No offence on that but it’s the title named by organizers so I cannot change that. However Nepal is attached with it so, that’s what I am happy with it.

MN: Do you think swimsuit should be compulsory in a beauty pageant?
ON: If we look at the context on Nepal they are still many more people who are against of it but when we look at international pageant its compulsory. So, according to time if people change their views than it would be good because if the swimsuit round is done in our country than it would be much easier for beauty queens to stand tall and have a confident to wear it with no shame.

MN: We have realised that you have won some pageants before; do you think competing pageants makes you a better person?
ON: Yes of course because it helps you to be more confident and the things that you never followed in your daily life you start doing it; not only that your personality changes but also your way of thinking changes. You will get to know many things about your country which you weren't aware before and every day I see a new osika in me.

MN: Do you have any future plans to compete in Miss Nepal?
ON: In a way, I am already a Miss Nepal. I guess because every Miss Nepal when they win the title they compete for international pageant which is what I am also going to do and I will do my best to shine Nepal in Miss Intercontinental 2013.

MN: At last, is there anything you would like say to our viewers?
ON: First of all I would like to thank you for being so good with me. It’s my privilege to be part of Missosology Nepal and I guess I did a justice to your questions. Nothing much just, I would like to thank everyone for has been supporting me and now I need your more support in days to come. Let’s all be together and let’s make our country proud. Please Support me!

Queen Talk with Osika Neupane Miss Nepal Intercontinental 2013

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Our Team Members

    Copyright © Nepali Kalo Puti | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com