Sunday 8 December 2013

Actress Binita Baral is doing a theater play for the first time in her acting career, starting today (December 6) in Theater Village, Lazimpat. The play titled ‘Telling a Tale: Kitchen Dramas’ is about personal stories of Nepali women. In the play, gender inequalities, violence and other serious issues are said to be raised in funny way. - binita baral in play scene

Binita shared a situation of the play in her Facebook profile:

The character played by Binita – Mira says:

I am abused by my husband. Last week when I said I was pregnant, he threw me to the ground and kicked me again and again until I was nearly unconscious. Will you help me to return back to Nepal?


The play runs from Friday to Sunday at Theatre Village, that is opposite to Attic Bar & Restaurant. More details on the poster below:


Binita Baral – theater debut in Telling Tales

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Our Team Members

    Copyright © Nepali Kalo Puti | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com